Our system is designed so that if we accept your artwork, the stores will too. It needs to be in the following format:
- JPG or PNG file format
- At least 1600 x 1600 pixels. Perfectly squared.
- A resolution of 300 DPI if possible, however, we accept 72 DPI and above – although it may affect the quality of your cover image.
- The image should not be compressed to either side, corner or middle and filled with excess white space.
- Only include the text of the ARTIST name and RELEASE name, or an image with no text. Any other text such as website addresses, mailing lists etc. will mean that your release will be rejected by the stores. Adding your company name or the producer's name is optional.
* Do not include anything additional that is not available in the stores. For example, if you have scanned your physical cover art, and it says that there is a poster included, this will be rejected by the stores.
-Basically, don't crowd your cover with lots of text. Keep it straight to the point and clean. Make sure your image is not blurry or pixelated.
-email addresses, URLS/websites, contact info (this includes Twitter handles), pricing
-PARENTAL ADVISORY/EXPLICIT Warnings - The stores handle that
-stickers from your artwork from a scanned copy of physical CD
-something that suggests format of the release “CD, DVD, Digital Exclusive, disc”
-cut off text or images
-an image that’s compressed into one corner with white space
-names of digital stores or their logos
-words that express temporality, like “new”, “latest single”, “limited edition” or “exclusive”