A taken down release is one that you have requested to be removed from the stores, but is still visible in your account so you can view sales and any other information relating to the release.
Articles in this section
- Can I talk to a human?
- How can I view my previous royalty payments?
- How do I add more services?
- How will I be paid?
- What do I do if I forget my password?
- What is a taken down release?
- What is an active release?
- What is my dashboard?
- When are sales reported?
- Why do I have to have a $25 minimum to receive a payout from my account?