If your artwork isn’t being accepted by our system, it means that it doesn’t exactly match the specifications and therefore won’t be accepted by the stores. Make sure it matches the exact specifications as we’ve listed above.
Articles in this section
- Can I change my release before I've paid?
- Can I leave the sub-genre blank?
- Can I switch the order of my tracks?
- Can I use a barcode I've already purchased?
- Does my track title have to be exact?
- How do I add my preferred stores to the release?
- How many tracks are on a single, EP or album?
- How many tracks can I have on my album?
- What do I do if my genre isn't on the list?
- What do I put for the release date?