A limit of 50MB is currently enforced (this can be increased to 100MB by upgrading, or 175MB for URL uploads). This should be enough for most single mp3s. If you need to upload a really long mp3 (like a mix), try re-encoding it at a lower bitrate (i.e. 320 -> 128kbps) - this will reduce the file-size. Alternatively, you could split the mp3 in to parts, and upload them separately - I use mp3splt for this http://mp3splt.sourceforge.net/mp3splt_page/downloads.php
Articles in this section
- How do I cancel?
- I have uploaded my video, but when I view it on YouTube it says "An error occurred. Please try again later."
- Why does the site say "Filetype not allowed"?
- Why does the site say "File is too small"?
- Why does the site say "File is too big"?
- YouTube rejected my video for being too long..
- Why am I getting the "Low sample rate detected" message?
- How long does it take to process and index my video?
- The video has been uploaded to my YouTube account, but I can't find it.
- How can I disconnect my YouTube account from TubeUpload?