With a new YouTube account, YouTube will only allow you to upload videos that are no longer than 15 minutes. To upload longer videos, you will need to 'verify' your account - follow the steps here
Articles in this section
- How do I cancel?
- I have uploaded my video, but when I view it on YouTube it says "An error occurred. Please try again later."
- Why does the site say "Filetype not allowed"?
- Why does the site say "File is too small"?
- Why does the site say "File is too big"?
- YouTube rejected my video for being too long..
- Why am I getting the "Low sample rate detected" message?
- How long does it take to process and index my video?
- The video has been uploaded to my YouTube account, but I can't find it.
- How can I disconnect my YouTube account from TubeUpload?